Two-Year Limited Warranty
Petals flatware is produced by Barrier Coating Services, Inc., heretofore known as “Barrier”.
What Does This Warranty Cover? This warranty covers any defects in the flatware, coating, and felt pouch.
How Long Does The Coverage Last? This warranty lasts for two (2) years from the original purchase date AND as long as
- the flatware model is still available from our supplier(s),
- the color of coating used on the purchased utensils is still available from our supplier(s), and
- Barrier or its successor is still in business and actively producing coated flatware.
What Will Barrier Do?
- If the flatware is defective from the manufacturer or damaged during normal, appropriate use, Barrier will replace the defective or damaged utensils at no charge.
- If the flatware becomes damaged (to include, but not limited to, bent, broken, or gouged) due to inappropriate use, then Barrier will NOT replace the damaged flatware, but may offer to sell you a replacement piece.
- If the coating is damaged due to normal, appropriate use, Barrier will repair or replace the damaged utensil(s) at no charge.
- If the coating is damaged due to inappropriate use, Barrier will NOT repair or replace the damaged utensil(s).
- If the stitching or ribbons on the felt pouch accompanying the utensils come loose, Barrier will repair or replace the pouch at no charge.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover? Any problem that is caused by abuse, misuse, or an act of God (such as a flood, theft, or fire) are not covered. Also, consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
How Do You Get Service? Send an explanation of your warranty claim via email to:
or send a letter to:
Barrier may ask for photos and/or a description of the problem so we can evaluate what can be done to correct it. If we ask for you to send the damaged or defective items to us, please mail them to the address above. We will inspect your items and contact you as soon as possible to give the results of our inspection and a determination as to your warranty claim. There is no charge for inspection, but you will have to pay for shipping to us. We will pay for return shipping to you.
How Does State Law Apply? This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.